Contrary to popular belief I have not...............
1. Fallen off the face of the Earth
2. Gained any of my weight back (which is a Christmas miracle)
3. Been kidnapped by aliens.
4. Been eaten by the mountain lion that lives on my hill.
5. Been driven mad due to the continual whining of my children.
Yes, I am still alive. Quite alive. But, we have had a very crazy couple of months. Here is the brief outline of what has gone down....
1. 4 out of 5 of us had the flu. Not little coughing and congestion. We had the full blown 10 day flu.
2. Had family in from out of state for Thanksgiving.
3. Caught a stomach virus. Which circled thoroughout our house.
4. Gone stark raving mad trying to find Christmas gifts for my super picky children.
5. Had an out of state family wedding.
6. ALL of us caught yet another cold...lucky us.
7. I worked a 40+ hours during the last week before holiday break at school.
8. Why did I work so much? Because all my PTO volunteers also had the flu.
9. Had a family Christmas break from illness for about 3 days.
10. Yes, then we got another cold.
It has been absolutely CrAzY at my house. Last Friday, was the first time I got a chance to send all 3 kids to school at the same time. As you can imagine, I am trying to catch up. But, the jokes on me because we started basketball season. Saturday we have 5 games. Yes, you read that right. 5 games. With pictures thrown in the middle. And tomorrow, I have a school event until about 5 PM. And tonight, we have a science fair awards ceremony.
I honestly can say I am so thankful that I have lost all this weight. There is no way I would have been able to keep up with all this before. No. Way.
Oh, I did start a new boot camp. The trainer is a long time friend of mine...and she is very hard. I couldn't sit down for a week after starting it! Sweet!
So.....I promise to write more when the chace allows. But, right now I am busy just living. And that was my goal all along. To just live.