- Thursday I spent all day passing out cookie dough. If I never see another box of cookie dough it won't make me sad. At the end of Thursday pickup we still had 2 standing freezers full! Needless to say, I spent Friday organizing and hanging around the school so people could pick up their orders. I even got to deal with irritated people whose orders were not right. Remind me again why I accepted the PTO president job....oh yeah, because I am CrAzY in the head!
- This weekend was a bust. TOM showed up and lovingly gave me massive cramps and put a kink in any fun I wanted to have. It was gorgeous outside so I did walk though. Slowly. So I wouldn't pass out from the waves of cramping. It is lovely being a woman. Natures curse.
- Yesterday I went to Sam's and loaded up my van with water and snacks for the school to have during testing this week. 20 HUGE cases of water and about 30 boxes of snacks in bulk. I loaded them (by myself) onto the flatbed in the store, then into my car. Then out of my car into the school, divided them up and delivered them to each class. When I was done, I was sweating like a pig. A day long workout. I thought the scale would be nice to me this morning. I was wrong. I guess TOM didn't want to cooperate.
- My sister is coming next week for Easter. She has not seen me since I lost about 40 more pounds.
- People are starting to roll their eyes at me and ask if I am still losing weight. The answer is yes, yes I am. Get over it.
- I had 2 people tell me I look younger. One said I looked like I had a face-lift. The other said I look 20 years younger (kind of an exaggeration but it is still nice). Extra weight sure does age people. I guess when you are tired all the time you just look old. I always thought the more collagen and fat you have the more it fills in the wrinkles. I am finding this is not true. I guess when you have more energy and look healthier you look younger. It is a nice NSV.
- Hannah told me I had bingo arms. You know, like the little old ladies with saggy arm skin when they are waving their arms and yelling BINGO! Bleck. Bingo arms. Bleck again.
- I have decided that next week on my bandiversary (hard to believe it has been a year) I am going to donate pet food to a local no kill shelter in the amount of weight I have lost. My take on paying it forward. Once when Ming was lost someone found her and turned her in to them. They are a non-profit and need donations very badly. It is my way to say thanks for bringing my fur baby home.
- Speaking of bandiversaries mine is next week. I have been very reflective this week. It is a lot to take in. My life has completely changed in a year.
I gots nussin else folks. This chicky is kinda tired. Have a magnificent day. As I told Hannah this morning as she was exiting my car (she has a HUGE test today).....May The Force Be With You!