Ten Things Thursday is brought to us by the witty Laura at Beer, Dogs and Getting Healthier. If you haven't been to her blog then RUN not walk on over there and find out why I find her so amusing.
1. I saw a 159.9 on the scale the other day. I also saw 175, 170, 165 and 161.5. Salt is not my friend. How can someone go from 161.5 to 175 in a day? Salt.
2. We are going to pick up the rug-rats today. I wonder if they will be happy to be home. While they were gone I redecorated my 7 yr. olds bedroom (actually, she has never had to own room but now she does). I can't wait to see her little face light up.
3. In my attempt at eating whole foods and less processed packaged junk, I consumed some fresh fruit on Tuesday. A fresh plum to be exact. Which got stuck. Not the easy to get out stuck either. The elephant on my chest, up all night, stick my finger down my throat to try to relieve the pressure stuck. NOT GOOD FOLKS. After about 24 hours I at least feel a little normal and consumed an egg instead of liquids. See what happens when I try to be good? STUCK. On a plum. At least, it could have been something like chocolate cake. Fickle, fickle band.
4. I need a boobie job. It is seriously bugging me that I have to LIFT the sisters up and set them in the bra cups. They look like two socks stuffed with tennis balls.
5. It's like 150 degrees here. Not really but it feels that way.
6. Have you ever had someone say something like this to you:
7. I am behind on my laundry duties. Probably due to the fact that I am allergic to housework. It actually is my least favorite thing to do.
8. I scheduled to have family photos August 6th. We haven't had family pictures taken in like 8 years. Probably because I didn't want to look at myself in the pictures. Maybe this will light a fire under me to lose these last 5 lbs. or so that are hanging on.
9. My dogs make good little foot warmers. They are lying on top of my feet as I write. Snoring. It must be nice to be a dog in my house. They do ABSOLUTELY nothing. No watch dogs here. No chasing anything other that the kibble in their bowls that sometimes escapes. They have the life.
10. That is all folks.....it feels like a nine things kind of day.