1. I am ready and not ready for school to start. We have done all the prepping and I am ready to take a break from the sibling bickering but I just can't believe summer is over. It went by way to quick this year.
2. I am however ready to get back to my routine. As in..... drop the kids at the curb at school and head to the gym for some sweating time. Also, I am ready to purge the cabinets of all the junk. It seems that the junk food has multiplied in my cabinet (maybe it breeds in warm weather). When the kids are home I am more apt to make bad food choices...that will definitely come to a halt on Monday.
3. Tonight is meet the teacher night at the school where I am PTO prez. So..............I get to go up to the school in about an hour and bake around 300 cookies. Yeah. Nice, huh? That is like sending a druggie into a crack house. Cookies are my kryptonite. There may be no way I can stop myself from inhaling at least 2. I just am lacking the self control it would take to resist. I will however will be doing some gym time to work off the said cookies. At least I have a plan.
4. Yesterday, I spent the morning with Hannah at the middle school getting her schedule and meeting the teachers. I really do not like the idea of having a middle schooler. When did I get this old? In my mind I am still 28 yrs. old and weigh 125 lbs. Hey, I can dream.
5. We have not been to the pool in over a week. It has been rainy and colder than any other summer I can remember. Since my family is a bunch of wusses no one will swim when it is only 80. It has to be like a gazillion degrees and bath water before we will put a toe in the water. These girls are true Texans.
6. It is 8:30 p.m. I JUST got home. We left the house at 8:30 a.m. and headed for the school. And they say PTO isn't a full time gig.......WHATEVA!!!!
7. And here is me and Georgie after meet the teacher night.........................
8. And totally off any other topic on this list because after all I have to prove I have ADD. This is what sits under my stool and waits for food to drop at a meal:
9. That is all I got for today because I am exhausted!!!!