1. Well, did you think I had fallen off the end of the Earth? I think that would have been much easier than the chaos of trying to get 3 kids organized and on a new school schedule. My life for the past 3 days has been nothing but back and forth to school and activities because different schools start and end at different times. I may paint my car yellow with black and white checkerboard and start charging fares.
2. I have however been hitting the gym. Hard. I have been every day this week (GASP!) since there are no little people hanging on me and following me around.
3. Speaking of the gym. I was enjoying my much needed workout this morning while watching the Today Show when it was rudely interrupted by quite possibly the worst noise I have ever heard. I thought my eardrums may burst. Heck, that may have been an improvement compared to the noise I was hearing. The Today Show had a UK music "sensation" on this morning. And the term "sensation", I am using lightly. Cher* Llyod*....please keep your music across the pond and out of ear shot of my 11 yr. old daughter. Obviously, since they announced her song went platinum pre-teens are downloading the hideous song on I*tunes. I may be getting old and crotchety but I found NO redeeming qualities about her or her song. Way to ruin my workout Cher*.
4. Tomorrow I get to go thrifting with a friend. I can hardly contain my excitement. A whole day to myself with a friend doing what I love to do. It will be much needed girl time.
5. Boot camp starts back up September 10th. I am more than ready. Even if it means I have to get up at the ungodly hour of 4:30 a.m. I NEVER thought I would say that....I actually enjoy it. Whoda thunk?!
6. Hannah (my 6th grader) got chosen to play the oboe in the school band. I guess it is a really big honor too. She is so excited. I thought my husband was going to jump up and down like the village idiot when they told him if she kept it up she would most likely get a college scholarship. I could see the wheels turning in this brain calculating all the money he will save.
7. I am contemplating logging food again to keep up with my protein intake. I am pretty sure I am not getting enough. It just seems like so much effort. I used to log every day religiously. My laziness has taken over. Is it still important to keep up your protein when you are in maintenance?
8. I am thinking 7 things may be all I can do today. I am going to enjoy the peace and quiet and my wonderful cup of coffee.
Have a great Thursday!!!