1. I have become a dog pimp. Yep. I am whoring out my fur baby. A friend of ours has a male pug. It helps that I know he is from a good family. We didn't want her socializing with any questionable doggies. Nope. She is way too good for that. Funny how now that we are trying to get her preggers she won't cooperate. Yesterday when Mr. Puggles and her were locked together in a large dog kennel they took a nap. Yep. A nap. Georgia (my 8 yr. old) asked me how it went and when I told her they had spent the afternoon napping together she replied: "Oh, you know what that means right? That means he is just in the friend zone". Friend zone? She is 8. She may be watching too much T.V.
2. Speaking of T.V., I was driving down the road the other day when a T*ylor Sw*ft song came on the radio. Georgia of course had a comment. Here is what went down....
I hear a loud huff. When I look in the mirror Georgia has her arms crossed and is rolling her eyes.
Georgia: T*ylor Sw*ft should have her own reality show.
Georgia: Duh! She needs to have a show called: Breakup With T*ylor Sw*ft. Boys would be crying all over the place because she broke up with them and wrote a song about it.
Me: Okay. That actually may be a good idea.
Georgia: Duh again, mom. Of course it was a good idea......it was mine!
3. I am being a lazy eater lately. I have reverted back to protein shakes. It is like I can't be bothered to chew right now. That is lazy folks. Lazy.
4. Hannah officially sprained her ankle. Kevin ended up taking her to the ER last Saturday night for an x-ray. She has been on crutches and in a brace all week. Since she is a fashionista she could not bear to go to school in a plain black brace so she used duct tape to decorate it.
Anyway, isn't her brace cute? She is one crafty little 11 yr. old.
5. Monday, we had a grandparents luncheon at the school. Since grandparents weren't available to go with Lily and Georgia they had to eat lunch with me. Which they weren't too excited about. Apparently since I live up at the school it is not "special" that mommy is there. That comment came straight from my 10 yr. old. Sniff, sniff. I guess they don't care that I only carried them in my womb and nourished them for 9 months and then haven't had a good night sleep since they were born. :p
6. I have discovered Pop Chips. What do they sprinkle on them....crack? They are so addictive. This may have been a bad thing for me to discover because now I am obsessed with them.
7. Kevin came home last night and asked us to go with him Friday morning to Dallas. There is going to be a Granbury segment on a morning show and they need an audience. Then he told me we would need to be on a charter bus to go by 3 a.m. That is when I actually laughed in his face. Uh....there is no way I am getting on a bus at 3 a.m. No. Stinking. Way. I don't care about being on T.V. Probably because I know I would look like crap on camera at 3 a.m. in the morning. I would look like someone punched me in the eye due to the dark circles and bags around my eyes. There is no amount of coffee that would be capable of waking me up at that time of morning. No. Thank. You.
8. I think there is something wrong with our puppy. She is licking the window right now. Poor puppy. She is "special".
9. It is finally raining. Which makes me want to nap. I want to curl up under a quilt with a good book and fall asleep to the sounds of rain hitting the roof.
10. Boot camp started on Monday. So....I went Monday and Wednesday and have gone to the gym Tuesday and today. Then I will do boot camp on Friday morning. I am hoping this 5 day a week exercise schedule during the week will enable me to take the weekends off and enjoy the kids.
That is all! Have a great Thursday.