Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

TTT Is Just A Pipe Dream Today.................

My phone has been dinging all morning.  With constant text messages and calls.......about my non-paying, full-time job (A.K.A. PTO). 

All I have to say is this:

Yep, it's one of those days.

You would have thought I had broken the law because I turned my phone off this morning when I worked out. 

It's going to be a long, long day.


3 comments:

  1. lol--I hate it when I am working out and my phone is lighting up! Can't a girl get her sweat on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, cupcake!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I feel ya sister... I wish I could exercise in any kind o peace! my 4 year old just can't stand it when I work out... she HAS to be in there...getting in my way...I step on her, she cries, I just keep dancing...lol

    ReplyDelete