Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 23, 2011

55 lbs. Before and After

I really didn't want to post these but have been talked into it.....

Before:


Can you guess which one is me?!  I look so sad!  I am probably miserably hot.

Here is now.....55 lbs. lost:


I can't tell a big difference when I look at the pictures.  Yes, my clothes are definitely a lot bigger...I have went down at least 1 size.  I think I still view myself as the before pic....weight loss is definitely a lot of psychological mumbo-jumbo!

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! 55 pounds is A LOT of weight!! Next time you are in a store try picking up 55 pounds of meat (really). I think the secret to pics is to wear the same outfit each time. Someone told me I should stand in a doorway so I can see the difference (I guess the doorway frames you? Anyway, congrats on losing all that weight! I hope I can say the same someday soon!

    ReplyDelete