Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Damn You Sugar Free Cool Whip!

I have found something new that I love....sugar free Cool Whip!

If you put it on top of sugar free Jello or sugar free pudding...yummmmmmmmy!

If you put it on top of a chocolate protein shake...yummmmmmmmy!

It is just, well, yummy!



But, like all good things (or bad for you things!) those of us with compulsively bad eating habits should probably be leary.  I know the tub says 20 calories PER SERVING...but, do I eat one serving?  I am blogging this and shaking my head because I don't think I use just one serving.  So an extra 60 (and that is being conservative!) calories on top of my 60 calorie pudding is a 120 calorie snack. GRRRRRR..........

So, next time I go the grocery store my cart will not be making a turn for the freezer section.

Damn you Sugar Free Cool Whip for tasting so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment