Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And The Winner Of The Best Protein Shake Goes To............................

I have become quite the expert on protein drinks. 

I have tried them: with skim milk, shaken and not stirred, blenderized, watered down, iced to frap consistency, pre-mixed, extra proteined, light, un-light.................

You get the picture.

So, when I went to GNC yesterday (which in itself was a NSV (non-scale victory) since I really wanted McDonalds) and found a pre-mixed protein drink that was in the refrigerated case I wasn't expecting anything special.  In fact, I was expecting a chalk-like after taste. 

Instead, I got a very great surprise.

It was yummy.  I mean really, really, lip-smacking yummy. The flavor was Vanilla Ice Cream and it actually tasted like, get this..............vanilla ice cream!!!!

So, my award for the best protein shake goes to...................................

Drum roll please...........................................................


Lean Body On the Go! Protein Shake
Made by Labrada


They also have Strawberry and Chocolate flavor.  It was by far the best shake I have tasted and the best part is it has ZERO sugar and 25g of protein with only 5g Carbs (4g of the Carbs are from Fiber).



1 comment:

  1. Have you tried their Cookies & Cream? I go through at least a case a month. I order it off the vitamin shoppe website and they ship it direct for free. I don't really like the Chocolate or the Strawberry and they have a Banana shake that I'm afraid to try but I love the Vanilla one!

    ReplyDelete