Today is Thursday which means..........................10 Things Thursday! This Thursday tradition was started by Laura at Beer, Dogs and Getting Healthier.
1. I have just gotten home from running errands. I have been gone since 8:30 a.m. this morning. Between home stuff, kid stuff, husband stuff and PTO stuff I am beat! I am turning off the cell phone and cleaning my house tomorrow. In peace, in my jammies and with loud music.
2. I just remembered I have a conference in the morning with my daughter's principal. It seems a boy in her class has been calling her profane names, shooting her birds and tearing holes in her $80.00 Adidas. I am going to make sure he no longer sits next to her in any classes. I am sure the school would much rather move him than have me sit between them the whole day (yes, I have threatened to go back to 5th grade).
3. This past Saturday while on our morning walk up the hill a bobcat walked about 100 yds. in front of us. It was about as tall as my waist. It stopped looked at us and crossed the road. This is not an unpopulated area. And it was not scared.......at all! I guess we will have to start carrying a rifle or handgun on our walks. This is Texas, so a concealed weapon is not out of the question :) Too bad I don't own any firearms.
4. I will NEVER take a stool softener, drink coffee and go on a walk again. I am glad I can laugh at myself because accidents do occasionally happen. Enough said.
5. I am so looking forward to Saturday! I get to meet some fellow Texas bloggers in Waco for lunch. I can not wait!
6. Tomorrow is haircut day. I really wanted to bob it off but hubby said he loves it long. He told me it is like having a hot new wife with long hair and a better body. I guess I can't argue with that!
7. So many of you have motivated me to do this..... I began to run this week! That is so crazy to me. I am doing the C25K training. Tomorrow will be my 3rd day this week. You know what? I LOVE it! I never thought that I would say those words. I like to run.
8. I keep thinking I am coming down with a cold but I have made myself keep working out. I think I am sweating out the germs. Is that possible?
9. My mind is jello right now. I can't think. I am that tired.
10. Oh, the puppies have their eyes open and are starting to get mobile. They will be ready for new homes soon..........thank you Jesus!
That's it! Have a great night!