BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. A couple questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you wish! Enjoy!
Let’s do another themed BYOC…..this one will be called “What’s In/On Your….?”
1. What’s on your desk between your monitor and keyboard? (if it’s a laptop – what’s on your desk in general)
Crap! The kids crap to be exact. A birthday party invitation. Clothes that my daughter was trying on. Paint, toys, etc. I could go on and on. Nothing of mine!
2. What’s on your mind right at this moment?
That I have to be at the school at 2 to run some copies. My life is thrilling. :)
3. What’s in or on your nightstand on your side of the bed?
A graveyard of empty water bottles that I need to clean up. Earplugs, because my hubby saws logs. A stack of books that I have read. My oriental blue and white lamp from Pier 1...it is gorgeous!
4. What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list (let’s assume you’d get what was on it)?
Really, nothing comes to mind. I did ask for some cowboy boots. Since losing weight I can fit my no longer fat ankles in some boots! HEE HAW!!
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
In real life, this is one of the busiest weeks of the whole year. Between Halloween and Hannah's birthday it is crazy! Today I have finally had a break to sweep and vacuum my floors.
In blog land...........the same. CrAzY! I barely have had time to post until last night. I need to catch up on my reading and commenting over the weekend.