- I had a busy and great weekend. Waco Saturday. I got to meet lots of wonderful ladies! So much fun. I can not wait to do it again! Then, our high school played a playoff game at Baylor stadium. Sunday, we had Hannah's birthday party at the park. I set up Minute To Win It style games. I think all the kids had a blast! That is something I definitely would not have done before losing weight. That would have been way to much activity.
- Tonight I have a PTO meeting and the 4th grade musical program. I will be serving juice and cookies to the little singers.
- I have eaten tons of chocolate due to PMS. I thought the scale would punish me but it hasn't. I just have to make sure to keep in my calorie count for the day. I am ready for this TOM to disappear.
- Tomorrow I have an appointment with my surgeon. I am pretty sure I need a small tweak. I am thinking maybe .25. I am really hungry between meals. I am satisfied for maybe an hour. I hope he agrees because Thanksgiving may be brutal without a fill.
- This is a huge secret............we are leaving Sunday for Orlando. The kids do not know it but we are going to Disney World. It will be a huge surprise (they think we are going to visit family).
- I have tons of packing and cleaning to do before our trip. Those are two of my least favorite things to do.........ever!
- It was ice cold this morning for my walk. 35 degrees. But, I still did it! That is huge for me because I really wanted to stay in my warm bed.
- I am going up to the school in an hour to have a Thanksgiving feast with my youngest daughter. I think I may just take a coffee. I don't want the cafeteria food that is laced with sodium.
- My sister and her husband are coming next week for Thanksgiving. We are flying back Thanksgiving day and will stop at my parents to eat. Then, my sis and I usually do some black Friday shopping at the crack of dawn. Watch out Walmart!
- I haven't even started Christmas shopping. I know I need to but I have to get through Thanksgiving first. I am just not in the holiday spirit yet.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Ten Things Thursday
Ten Things Thursday............created by Laura at Beer, Dogs and Getting Healthier.
Posted by Brenda at 8:13 AM