1. It was cold this morning. Like a bone chilling 40 degrees with the wind at whipping at 35mph. I still walked.....in the cold, bundled up. I call that loyalty!
2. I also went to the gym. I swear the two a day workouts may kill me. My husband may like that since I am insured. I am
3. I have refused to step on the scale all week. Friday is my weigh in day. I am hoping that the scale will go below 200 BUT....I am not holding my breath. With birthday and Halloween at the beginning of the week, I will actually be happy if the scale didn't budge.
4. DO NOT BUY CANDY CORN M & M'S. They are as addictive as crack. I am lovingly sending the rest of the bag to my one of my besties. She is 5 foot tall and weighs a whopping 105 lbs. soaking wet. I will gladly give her the empty calories.
5. I went to my youngest daughter's school skate night tonight. I sat there wondering why people I know were walking right by me. Then a mom I have known for awhile, stopped and said she kept wondering if it was me. She didn't recognize me. That is a NSV if there ever was one!
6. I squeezed myself into a 14 this week. Not really squeezed either. 14's are definitely fitting better than 16's now. Oh my poor checkbook!
7. The puppies are really getting mobile now. Their eyes are still shut but they are squirming around like little worms.
8. Christmas is coming up pretty soon and I don't have a clue what to get the kids. Plus, I am really not in the holiday mood. Shouldn't we celebrate Thanksgiving before the Christmas decorations go up? This decorating before Halloween is ridiculous!!!
9. My tennis shoes have holes in them. I have NEVER in my life worn through a pair of shoes. I am proudly going to bronze them.... holes and all. :) Maybe, I will display them in a special cabinet that I will have built just for them. Don't laugh. I am serious.
10. I am thinking of cutting my hair off. I am bored with my long hair. It goes in a ponytail almost every day. I was thinking of this cut.
I am even considering the color which is very close to my natural hair color. I guess I just want something different. New body, new hair. Anyway, I have a hair appointment next Friday.
Well, that is it! Have a great night!