1. I had a good workout this morning. I have figured out I burn more calories cranking the old dreadmill up to about a 9 incline and walking than I do when I actually run with no incline. I have to hold on for dear life. I probably need to wear one of those medic alert necklaces. You know the ones you push when you have "fallen and can not get up". I have almost busted my butt a few times. Just thinking about it makes me giggle. That would be a funny video to send to Americas Funniest Home Videos.
2. This is my new motto:
3. Contrary to what seems to be popular belief, I am not going to blow away. A 179 lb. woman is NOT skin and bones. I don't know why people are starting to say this to me. As far as the little BMI chart is concerned (which honestly I find a bit ridiculous), I am still in the overweight category. Please do not worry. I eat. A lot. I have discussed my weight with my surgeon and he and I have come to a conclusion that 155-160 lbs. is perfect for me. I promise, I will not die of starvation. But thank you very much for the concern (can you detect the sarcasm in my tone?).
3. Stupid M & M's. Why were they invented? They are my downfall. I bought a container of the mini M & M's Easter candy. I just HAD to have them. They were cute and in a little pink tube. They had a picture of M & M's dressed as bunnies. I just couldn't resist. They are in my fridge right now plotting my demise. I should just eat them and get it over with.
4. I bought the fur child a new
collar necklace today. It is gold with rhinestones. Very fabulous. A girl can never have enough jewelry.
Ming-Ming (oh, yes that is the princesses name......we had to name her after Chinese royalty) won't even look at the camera. She thinks she is too good. I think she believes we are all her servants.
5. We just got back from a basketball tournament that Lily's BFF played in. I don't think we will probably ever be invited back as the Myers clan is VERY loud. Just kidding, I am sure we will be invited back (but we are rather loud and obnoxious). Since I am a camera hog now, I had to have a picture. Of myself of course, not the kids.
6. Kevin just came home with a takeout box from some event he went to tonight. He tried to give it to me. I handed it back and said I wasn't hungry. I LOVE MY BAND. I don't know how I thought I could do this on my own. Really, why was I so determined to do this myself? It is the best tool ever.
7. Now that I have lost weight I seem to change clothes. A LOT. I tried on 4 different outfits before deciding on what to wear. I didn't have this problem when I was big. I would just throw something on. So many choices now.
8. Because I have so many choices now, I seem to be shopping very regularly. I can walk in to any store and find something. That is both good and bad. Good because it solidifies that I am now in a normal weight range. Bad because my checkbook is being worn out.
9. My band is super fickle about weather. Yesterday, I could eat anything. It was 75 and sunny here. Almost Spring-like. Today it is 59 and cold. My band no likey cold. It is super tight today. I was lucky to get 1,100 calories down.
10. I am trying to keep my eyelids open but the hubs just turned it on the golf channel. It has a sleep inducing quality. Boring.........ZZZZZZZZZZ.
That is all my little chicas. Hope you had a great Thursday!