Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

This Valentine's Day was drastically different from years past.  There was no large fatty meal.  My chocolate intake was 3 mini Midnight Milkyways and this is what my hubby bought me........

Aren't they pretty?  Brooks running shoes (per my request).  My  favorite part of the day was the 60 minute run/walk on the dreadmill that consisted of an incline of 6.

 Also, the family spent the evening watching my daughter's basketball game.  I don't have to sit on the bottom bleacher anymore as I do not feel like I will be Humpty Dumpty and have a great fall (that and I don't huff and puff after a few stairs).  Oh, and one person who had not seen me in months didn't even recognize me.  I love when people do not recognize me.  It means all my hard work has payed off.

Happy hump day!!!!

4 comments:

  1. that's awesome :) I have a pair of Brook's shoes as well and really like them! Expensive but so worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE when people have trouble recognizing me, too. I'm so glad you had a great Valentine's Day with Kevin. Love the gift, I need some of those, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes! I love Brooks shoes because that's my last name, haha (and they're good shoes too)!

    ReplyDelete