- Something tragic has happened at my house. The beer/wine refrigerator is on the fritz. Do not worry though, plans have been made to resurrect it. The funny thing is, there is no beer or wine in it. It just holds water and juice boxes. Not that is hasn't held liquor before, but I refuse to stock it while I am in my weight loss phase.
- I am going to the gym before I pick the kids up at school today. That will make 3 times this week! Hooray me! I am going to run on the dreadmill. I hate it, but it must be done as I have to do something to counteract all the chocolate I have been inhaling.
- I just realized I need new bras. Something that will lift my sagging boobies. *Insert sigh here* I actually have to lift the sisters up and shove them in the bra cups. How depressing is that? Oh how I need a lift. Not implants, just a lift. I guess I need to start saving my pennies now.
- I wish T.O.M. would go away now. Why does my band let me eat anything???? Seriously, I have been shoving chocolate down my face for the last 48 hours. Go away Aunt Flo. Now. Go. Away.
- This morning it was so foggy I couldn't see 10 feet in front of me. What is up with this weather? Yesterday is was 75 and today it going to be no different. What happened to Winter?
- Tomorrow I am going on a field trip with my 5th grader's class. We are going to the Ft. Worth stock show. A day of smelling manure, walking with my girl, eating funnel cakes (oh, yeah!) and riding rides that I can fit in now..............it doesn't get much better than that!
- I am finally going to get my wedding ring sized. It has been bothering my husband that I haven't been wearing it. I don't think my fingers will shrink anymore. My fingers are no longer fat little sausages.
- I am going to my first LB support group ever tonight. I was the first patient banded at our hospital, yes, the first (you didn't read it wrong). I have mixed emotions about going. I have used all of you in blog land as my support system for almost a year now. I am very comfortable in blog land. Talking in front of other people makes me uneasy. But, I am going. I will keep you posted.
- My allergies are killing me. I have woken up twice this week coughing. My congestion seems to tighten my band. Stupid Spring-like weather in the Winter!!!!
- There is a Snickers bar that has been in my fridge for over 6 months now. I refuse to eat it. I open the fridge, look at it and think "I am stronger than you!" Warped huh? A friend asked me why I don't just throw it away. Duh! I want to prove I am stronger than that damn candy bar. My family is scared to eat it. They think I may stab them in their sleep for eating my chocolate stash. However, it has not stopped me from getting handfuls of chocolate chips that are sitting right beside it. That is the kind of twisted logic that is going through my brain!
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Ten Things Thursday
It's Thursday! Which means..............................ten thingsThursday, brought to us by the lovely, always funny Laura at Beer, Dogs and Getting Healthier.
Posted by Brenda at 11:09 AM