Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 29, 2011

The BEST Bandster-Friendly Meatballs EVER!!!

I may think this was the best recipe because I just came of mushies and wanted solids.  But, I tried chicken the other night and in NO WAY did my band agree!  She was being her usual bitchy Hildegard self...so, I did not think of eating red meat yet.  I will save that for an adventurous day!  Anyway, I loved this, my kids loved this, even my dogs loved it :)  I hope you do too!

Brenda's Band Friendly Turkey Meatballs:

1/4 C Italian Bread Crumbs
1lb. Lean Ground Turkey Meat
1/4 C Shredded Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
1 Jar Preferred Spaghetti Sauce
1 Egg

Stir together Italian bread crumbs, ground turkey, and egg until thoroughly mixed.  Roll into meatballs and place in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.  Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes or until juices run clear.  Pour spaghetti Sauce over meatballs and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.  Bake approx. 10-15 minutes longer or until sauce bubbles and cheese is melted.  Dig in!

I would give you the approx. calories but it will depend on your sauce and choices in products.  I will say that my yummy dinner was approx. 350 calories....and it was AWESOME!!! Enjoy!

P.S.  I would have included a photo but the meatballs were devoured in a matter of minutes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment