Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Naming the Band

I have decided that in the spirit of weight loss that my band will be named.  I know it sounds a bit silly but,  I will try anything if it will help this process along.

So, I was stumped as to what to name her.  Yes, she is a woman because when she gets angry watch out!!!  And she can make me happy one moment and miserable the next.

I picture her a 6 foot tall Amazon-like German woman with two braided buns on the sides of her head.  She has a uni-brow and wears super conservative clothes.  When she gets mad....well, all Hell breaks loose.  But, she has a very sweet nurturing side.  To sum it up, she is like a German nanny that watches over me.  She is very protective. 

Hildagard is her name.  Hildy when she is acting nice.

I googled the name Hildagarde.  This is what it says:

Hildegard: as a girl's name is a variant of Hildegarde (Old German), and the meaning of Hildegard is "battle stronghold".

Hildegard is strongly going to battle against the war on fat!  Be brave Hildy, there is a lot of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment