Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Skinny Bucket List

This is my skinny bucket list.  Things that I would dare not do when heavy but with each pound lost are becoming more doable!  Thanks to the Lapband Talk forum for the idea!


1. Take the kids on a rock climbing adventure.
2. Go tubing down the Rio Grande (we live in Texas)
3. Go on a second honeymoon! Whoo Hoo!!
4. Buy some really expensive jeans that make my butt look good! :huh:
5. Go on some bumper cars (and actually fit!)
6. Go to the Texas state fair and walk all day!
7. Get on roller skates at the kids skate nights for school.
8. Go go-carting
9. Cross my legs comfortably
10.  Tie my shoe in the middle NOT on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment