Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello to the Sisters

My hubby (in all his guyness) gave me a compliment last night.  We were about to watch a movie when he told me to turn sideways.

I was going to question what he wanted but I decided to see where this little adventure was going.

He said (and I quote), "Wow! Your boobs stick out more than your stomach now!"  I almost smacked him! But, then I stopped when I realized he had just given me the ultimate guy compliment.

The sisters had made their re-debut!

Now, when I step into a room my stomach will no longer be the first thing to enter!

I am reminded of a Newlywed Game episode where they asked the husbands: When your wife takes a bath what side would most stick out of the water?  The front or the back. One husband answered the front of course, because it would be his wifes tummy.

So, bring on the Newlywed game questions...well, we are way past that stage at 15 years of marriage (but, whos counting?).  But still......


I will take the compliments as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment