Upon entering what is probably the loudest and most outrageous shop we found this t-shirt.
Really, need I say more?
This is what I will look like when I loose all my weight.............NOT!
On an entirely different topic: I went to see my surgeon today. No fill for me! I am in my green zone.
We talked for a few minutes about my diet and exercise routine and went over my weight loss for the last month............7.5 lbs.
I was a little disappointed in myself. Why? Old habits. Really, what did I expect? That is almost 2 lbs. a week.
I voiced my concerns. Should I change my carb counts? Maybe my sodium is too high? Should I not occasionally give in to my little splurges?
He rolled his eyes. He said I was right on track. A model patient.
Me, the model patient. That is music to an over-achievers ears.
What did I take out of the appointment?
1. I always try to be the best at everything. I beat myself up if I fall a little short. Very bad habit. It could lead to diet demise. I have to be easier on myself.
2. My calories and exercise are fine. More is not always better.
3. I really don't want to be one of those ladies that looses too quickly and end up with really flappy arms.
4. I have to be realistic in my goals.
5. I have to be happy with myself. Because, I have come a long way, baby! (Wasn't that some cigarette ad in the 80's?)
That is all for today. This girly is worn out from the 3.5 miles I walked and the 20 minutes of Yoga I did today.
Adios, from the land of the tacky t-shirts.