Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Stupid Scale


Really, it CAN make you cry!  Especially when you have been under your calorie count all week, exercised and the scale has not budged............not even an ounce!

Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to this little devil box we step on.


4 comments:

  1. You are so right! Some weeks, we know we have done everything right and still don't see a loss...all you can do is not let it bother you and keep doing what you are supposed to do. I don't know if you took measurements at the beginning, but many times when I wasn't losing weight I was losing inches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Robyn's sentiment - AMEN! I'm right there with you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure your scale is broken. By the next time you step on it ... maybe it will be fixed ;) You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete