Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Nothing To Do With Weight Loss But Still Funny...........

This is totally unrelated to anything that even remotely resembles weight loss, but still, I thought you would find it humorous.

Georgia just did Kevin's hair.  Bow and all.  Nice, huh? 

That is the benefit of being the only man in a household of girls.

And he just sat there and let her comb, hairspray and bow his hair.  Good daddy.

8 comments:

  1. There is something very special about daddies of only girls. You've got a great one there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is too precious! And what an even better daddy he let you take a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I love this. My poor hubby is the only man amongst a houseful of girls also and I have tons of photos of him wearing ridiculous crowns and bows. Gotta LOVE a man who can handle girlie stuff!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is an AWESOME dad. I love it. Please print this picture and put it on the wall in the house somewhere. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is precious that he left her do it! Great testimonial to his love for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha...love it! what a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Angela!

    He is a good daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete