1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
Eleven Random Things About Me
1. I will turn the big 40 this year. June 6th to be exact. I will start my 40's skinnier and healthier than my 30's!!!!
2. I am a master level make-up artist. I worked in the cosmetic industry for over 10 years.
3. I HATE mushrooms so bad that I told my college roommate that I was allergic to them. That way she wouldn't make me try them! (Sorry E!)
4. My pug is my 4th child. She thinks she is human.
5. I love to read.
6. I was born in Bellingham, Washington which is very close to the Canadian border.
7. I moved to Alabama my junior year in high school. Can you say culture shock?
8. My idea of roughing it is having to stay in a hotel with no room service. Needless to say, I am not a fan of camping.
9. I do not like sappy movies. I am a comedy kind of gal.
10. My decorating style is French Country. But not fancy French Country. More rustic than fussy. (My great grandmother was from France....she came over through Ellis Island.)
- . Favorite hockey team? I don't have one. I honestly have never watched hockey. Scandalous right?
- House/townhouse/apartment/condo/ other- Where do you live? House....and get this...we live in an underground house. It is built into a hill. How fun is that?
- Do you live in the Country or the City? Country. We have 15 acres.
- What was your best Christmas gift ever? I honestly can not think of one thing!
- What is your favorite Beach to visit? Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Would you want to know when and how you will die if you could not change it or would you prefer to not know? I do not want to know any detail about my death. I would obsess about it too much.
- Do you believe it love at first sight? Lust yes. Love no. I think we can definitely be attracted to people. But, to love someone you really have to know them.
- Do you still talk to your first best friend? We are FB friends.
- Do you like dogs or cats better? Do you have any of either? I am a definite dog person.
- What is your profession? Do you enjoy it? Right now I am a stay at home mom. Sometimes, I miss the corporate world. Talking to adults all day sure would be nice.
- What is your favorite book and/or author? My favorite book is Ask Again Later by Jill A. Davis. It is crazy how much that book is so much like my life.
P I will tag everyone a little later! I am in between basketball practices with the kids!