- My dog is a slut. That's right.........a slut! She is preggers with puppies. She is a pug and the baby daddy is a weenie dog. That is mixed up! I guess love is blind. I wonder what they will look like.
- Today is my long walk day. 6 miles.
- I am a creature of habit. Every morning I have Greek yogurt and a banana. BORING!
- When I stepped on the scale this morning the number shocked me. It was low. But I am waiting to see if it "sticks" or is just a fluke before I log it.
- My brother is moving back to the great state of Alabama next week. That makes me sad.
- Lesley (my walking buddy) has a dress that is a size 14 hanging in her closet that is taunting me. I need that dress..................what weight were you when you got to a 14?
- I have contemplated going back on liquids for a week just to fit in the dress. But, I enjoy chewing so..........it is not going to happen!
- I have a hole in my sock and it is annoying me but I am too lazy to get up and find a new pair of socks.
- My husband is banded too. But he eats crap and it annoys the hell out of me. Probably because I want to eat crap but am too type A to go through with it.
- In a month I am going to do a 5K with my daughter. We are going to walk it though. It is just for fun and just because I can.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
10 Things Thursday
Posted by Brenda at 5:34 AM