- This weekend is lovingly refereed to Hannahpalooza around my house. With Halloween and my daughter's 11th birthday on Tuesday, we are having 4 days of partying and non stop fun! I am a little worried about the candy. I LOVE chocolate. I pick through the kids candy every year. If they want to go Trick or Treating they have to pay up in Fun Size Snickers! This year, as I am so close to Onederland, I don't want to indulge to much! Oh, the dilemma!
- It is cold here. Don't laugh. It is 55 degrees. In Texas, that is Arctic. I had to wear a scarf to walk this morning. The wind was whipping me around!
- Yesterday, I reconnected with a friend that I have not talked to in about 8 yrs. She saw my blog and said I look the same as I did before having my 3 kids. THANK YOU LAP-BAND!!!! It feels strange because I have kept people out of my life for so long due to the fact I was embarrassed about my weight. Now, I can't wait to meet her for lunch one day! What a great feeling.
- I really want to get to Onederland. Like, I can't stand it! I don't have a lot of patience. I know it will be very soon but, I am ready to be there.
- Momma dog and all 7 babies are doing great! Most will have the squashed up pug face. Right now she is resting with at least 4 puppies attached to her. My poor baby! I can't imagine having 7 kids all sucking on you at once!
- We have added a new friend to our walks. I love that she had gastric bypass about 3 years ago and can relate to the emotional part of the weight loss journey. It helps to know I am not crazy and everything I am going through emotionally is normal.
- I have to break it to my soon to be 11 year old that she will need booster shots. Dear God in Heaven........she is all drama. It should be a really fun talk!!
- I have very little appetite. I think it is due to my nervousness about getting to Onederland. I guess whatever works to get me there! I will take it!
- I think since it is a breezy 55 degrees I will make a pot of chili for dinner. Turkey chili. Ssssshhhhhh! Don't tell the hubs as he swears he can tell ground turkey from ground beef (really he can't!).
- If you get a chance, pop over to Laura's blog and watch that video. I am still giggling. People are insane!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Ten Things Thursday
It is Thursday and that means.....................Ten Things Thursday, brought to you courtesy of the lovely, kind and always funny Laura at Beer, Dogs, and Getting Healthier. I say this all the time but really, if you aren't a follower of Laura's.............well, go over there right now. You won't be sorry!
Posted by Brenda at 10:14 AM