Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
Thank you so much Laura and Vicky for nominating me!!! If you are not already following these ladies on their blogs...........you are missing out!
Ok. 7 things.
1. I'm the oldest of 4 children. I guess being the oldest set me up for a lifetime of bossiness. I have always needed to be in charge.
2. I married my high school sweetheart. How cliche right? But it is true. But we were on break in college. Very Ross and Rachel, huh?
3. I used to be early to everything now I am always late. I like to blame it on my 3 kids.
4. I grew up in the Pacific Northwest. My junior year in high school I moved to Alabama. Can you say culture shock? The only good that came out of it was I met my husband.
5. I have 3 girls that were all born right here in Granbury, Texas. They are true Texans with little twangy voices.
6. I don't know if I want to admit this but.....................I was a cheerleader in high school. I can really rock some spirit fingers.
7. I am with Laura on this one...........I HATE to clean. Seriously, like why didn't I marry into a rich family with servants. Oh that is right, I married for love. Dang!
OK. I'm only going to do 5 blogs
because I've got to get working Laura and Vicky did! And I really have to go pick up the kids at school. So here they are: