Today is Thursday, which means Ten Things Thursday, the great tradition started by Laura at Beer, Dogs and Getting Healthier. By the way, if you have not already become a follower of Laura's blog then you really should! She is hilarious with a capital H.
1. I have PMS or MS minus the P. I had a really hard time motivating myself to get moving and walk this morning. But I did. I feel much better now!
2. Vicky and Laura get to meet tonight for dinner. I am so excited for them. They are two of my favorite bloggers. Have fun ladies!
3. I have an appointment with my surgeon today at 1:00. Just a check-in. He actually told me during my last appointment that I could come every 3 months now. But, that kind of freaks me out. I like the one month accountability right now. It keeps me on track.
4. My oldest daughter has her 5th grade music program tonight. And let me tell you, she is thrilled (not really!). 5th grade girls sure are moody little things. I guess it is "dumb" to enjoy music class when you are 10.
5. As the PTO President of the school, I had to go purchase the juice and cookies for the program. My mouth was watering over the cookie selection at the store. Never send a woman with TOM to the cookie section. But, happily I resisted the urge to eat them, lick them or inhale them.
6. I think my dog is about to give birth. She has been following me around everywhere for the last 24 hrs. The poor thing is huge. I will post puppy pictures when they are born. Weenie/Pug mix puppies will be a very interesting combo.
7. I am tired. Like really, really tired. I am fighting the urge to crawl back in bed and take a nap.
8. A special thanks to Lap Band Gal!, for the shout out yesterday. She is a huge inspiration to those of us at the beginning of our journeys.
9. My sister is coming to town this weekend. It should be fun. We are going to a TCU football game Saturday even though not a one of us went to TCU. We are all die hard Auburn fans. War Eagle, baby!
10. My size 16's are fitting me very nicely. Not too big and definitely not too small. I just can't wait to get down to a size 14. I have a huge arsenal of 14 jeans taunting me in my closet. I have been throwing in extra workouts to help the process along.
Well, that is it for today. Have a great day!