Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

100 lbs. Down Hair Color

I wanted to give myself something for my 100 lb. loss.  So.................I decided to dye my hair auburn.  New weight and new hair color.



I thought it would be different.  But, it is so close to my natural hair color that people really can't tell the difference.  It is just a little darker than it was.  The colors on the boxes are all sooooooooooooo confusing!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love the color and you look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...you motivate me!! been really down in the dumps lately, but your beautiful, smiling face keeps me goin! :)

    ReplyDelete