Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

War Wound

Today was the long exercise day.  That means 6 miles (we try to do six miles at least 3 times a week).  What baffles my mind is that I actually look forward to the long days.  It is kind of a Zen-like experience for me.  Very peaceful.

I just had to take a picture of my "war wound".  My huge blister from walking.  I am proud of it!  I guess I feel like an athlete.

It is such a change from my stationary pre-banded life.  I can not imagine being a couch potato now.  It seems like I always have to be moving or doing something.

Anyway, had to share my war wound with you!  Please ignore my disgustingly cracked heel!  :)

Have a great Thursday!


4 comments:

  1. Youch - wear some flops and capris today so that bad boy can air out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! try some moleskin next time :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouchie-wow-wah ! on the other hand (or foot) - those are some awesome walks !

    ReplyDelete