Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank You



I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads and comments.  I do not have a support group in my town and everyone here has become my band support.

A special thanks to:

Cece, Robyn, Ronnie, Vicky, Amy, and Lisa

Without these ladies continual comments I do not think I would have been as successful as I have been.  Please check out their blogs if you have not already (you can access their blogs by clicking on their name).

I just love how all us bandsters are so supportive of eachother.  You really have become like a 2nd family to me!  I always look forward to all your comments.

Thank you to my walking buddy, Lesley.  Her birthday was yesterday and you know what she wanted to do?  Walk 6.5 miles!  She always inspires me to push myself just a little bit further.  There is NO WAY I would have gotten to a 101 lbs. lost so quickly without her.  What the heck am I going to do when she moves to Arkansas?!  Does anyone volunteer to walk daily with me?

Also, thank you to all my FB friends who comment on my links.  In the beginning I did not want to post any of my blog to FB because I was so embarrassed that I had gotten so heavy.  What I realize now is we all struggle with something........mine just happens to be food!  Thank you for inspiring me to be my best self.

Lots of hugs and kisses to everyone.  THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart!  My journey is not over by a long shot but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

8 comments:

  1. This community really is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((huggggsssss))) to YOU for being such a tremendous inspiration to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww- how sweet. You are like my band support too. Love this community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Brenda! How have I not found you before?? I'm a new follower to you because I found you through VickyD. She nominated you for an award and I had to run by and check you out. I really look forward to getting to know you and CONGRATS on your 100 lbs lost. So very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been nominated for an Award!! Pop over to my blog to receive it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your support as well, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a great support as well, my dearie :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get out !! you don't need to thank ME ... I'm the one who gets so much out of YOUR journey that I need to be thanking you :) I really do admire you, Brenda ... you are awesome !

    ReplyDelete