Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Award

Thank you to 3 different people who nominated me for the Leibster Award.  Robyn, Lisa and Vicky.  I am humbled by your nominations. 

Liebster means ‘beloved’ or 'favorite' in German and it’s an honor to receive this award. The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 200 followers. If you receive the award, you should link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate five more blogs. Also, don’t forget to let them know that you nominated them.

1.  Dede at Saucy Little Stitch.  She is beautiful inside and out!  Check out her idea for an inspiration board.

2.  Kelly at Finding My Way.  She has lost an amazing 83 lbs!  How inspirational!

3.  Elizabeth at Inside V. Outside.  She is an amazing mom and blogger. 

4.  Amy at Finding Me.  Amy is my blogger friend and also my friend on myfitnesspal.  She always has the most encouraging words for me!

5.  Ronnie at Ronnie's Bandumentary.  Ronnie is a great friend and one day I will get to meet her in person.  It will be like meeting a movie star!  She always, always says the nicest things to encourage me (or make me laugh!).

If you aren't following these ladies PLEASE start.  I know how much I love reading comments on my own blog!  Every one's support means the world to me!

Thanks for the nomination ladies!

3 comments: