Weight Loss Ticker

About Me

My photo
TX, United States
I am a 39 yr. old stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, 9 and 7. My goal is to be fit by 40! I want to lead a healthier lifestyle. I was banded on 4/5/2011. I tend to be a bit on the sarcastic and cynical side. I love to read, hate to excersise (but am learning to tolerate it!), love to shop and want to smack anyone who is a size 2 (not really!). I am learning to work with my band and my new self one day at a time!

Contact Info

Please feel free to e-mail me at brendamyers@msn.com

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 16, 2011

How Do I Comment?

Will someone help me.........please, oh please!

I can't comment on blogs unless it has name and URL.

Why can't I go through my Google account?

So frustrating!

Help!

4 comments:

  1. This is an old problem w/Blogger, what has helped most of us is signing out of blogger then signing back in but unchecking the little box that says "keep me logged in" or something like that. Make sure it's unchecked everytime you log into blogger. Yep, you'll have to log in each time you come here, but I haven't ever had a problem commenting since I've started doing that. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Cat said.
    Also, I nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to read your blog Brenda. So proud of you for getting on the path to a healthier, happier you. I love you friend. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete